Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How to Defeat Depression

I am currently researching several areas that will help people with depression and insomnia:

Nutrition:
The key foods to eat and avoid
Supplements: The key vitamins, minerals, and other supplements
Exercise: Some simple exercise ideas
Emotional Support: Some activities and other ways to improve one's emotional well-being
Spirit: How to tap into your inner spirit
Sleep: Sleeping tips
Steps: The 7 steps to follow

This information will eventually be documented in one or more of the following vehicles:
  • Book
  • CD
  • PDF file
  • DVD

How to Help
1. Please subscribe to my blog by selecting "Subscribe" and "Followers" on the right side of this web page.
2. Please help let me know which of the topics listed above interest you the most.
3. Also, please let me know whether you prefer the book or the CD as my first vehicle. me by doing the following:

My Email: defeatdepression@gmail.com or gregmcculley1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment